Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Baby Name Board

Hi Friends! Today I have a super cute baby shower project to share with all of you. I was asked to create a baby name board for an upcoming baby shower. What makes this so cute is the yummy Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl JAM .

For this project I pulled from the Celebrations Bundle and used the Sterling crinkle ribbon....

I tied some of the Sterling crinkle ribbon to a few of the letters for a soft touch (sorry I didn't know the photos were slightly crooked until I already mailed the project)


I love using the fabulous crinkle ribbons from 3GJ on all kinds of projects!

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!











1 comment:

  1. The stitching is amazing on here, Abby! I absolutely love this personalized gift. How precious for the new parents of baby Carter.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments