Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Cards

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing the two cards I made for my own mom and for my Mother-in-law. I had to wait a few days to post this since we were hand delivering the cards and I wanted to make sure they saw them first in person before I posted them online (yes my mommy does follow my blog...lol).


I also made a video for each one showing you some of the goodies I used along with a short tutorial in the one for my MIL....


First let me share the card I made for my mom : )
Now for my Mother-in-law's.....

It was a lot of fun designing and creating these cards for two very special ladies in my life. I am truly grateful for my mom, she to this day continues to support and do for my family along with my other 5 siblings and their families. My MIL is also an amazing woman. She raised 5 boys who are all amazing Godly men who truly cherish and value their wives and families. I am truly blessed to have Steve as my husband and I thank Myrna SO much for raising such a kind and giving man who loves me and my two kids unconditionally. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and if you created something special for your mom or you just want to share what you received, please leave me a comment with a link to your post or YT video as I would love to check it out. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!

Products used:
My mom's card...
Heartfelt Creations Clear Cardstock
Dylusions White Linen spray
LSG Sprays-Peglet Pete Purple, Sea Mint Green, French Lilac Violet, Royal Amethyst Fire
Heidi Swapp-Amethyst spray
Smooch gold paint
Tattered Angels Mistable tags
Mon Ami Flowers
Inkadinkadoo stamps
3GJ Halloween Harvest Crinkle Ribbon

MIL's card...
Websters Pages
LSG Sprays-Tiffany Lou Blue, Sea Mint Green, Brushed Nickel, Cactus Gold Scintillating Silver
Tattered Angels-Midnight Blue
TH Distress Markers-Old Paper, Shabby Shutters, Worn Lipstick
TH DI-Frayed Burlap
TCW Mini Cherry Blossoms Stencil
DCWV Neutrals Stack
3GJ Halloween Harvest Crinkle Ribbon
CTMH Say It In Style stamp set
Flat back pearls
lace
Mon Ami Gabby flowers

2 comments:

Creative Comments