Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day To Me

Hi Friends! Just a quick post to share with you how my family totally spoiled me this Mother's Day : )


 I did a short video showing you the items up close along with the background story on why this Mother's Day was extra special for me.....




 This is my gorgeous daughter Kaley, she was goofing around at Michaels. My son couldn't join us as he had to work but Kaley and my hubby took me shopping :)
And this was my breakfast for dinner....it's a ton of food...don't judge...lol 

My most favorite thing of the day though was when we took family photos in the morning. I didn't have them ready in time for this post but I will share them soon. With my son graduating high school and joining the Air Force, I was a little sad this year knowing it was his last "official" Mother's Day at home. We won't know where he will be this time next year but I will always have the special family photo we took to remember when he was still living at home. 

I love my family and I am beyond blessed with being their mom. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day as well. 

Happy Crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments