Friday, May 2, 2014

Flash Back Friday~Altered Wall Art

Hi Friends! I'm back with another Flash Back Friday post. If you want to see the idea behind me doing this series every Friday, you can read all about it in my FBF post HERE .

Today I'm sharing a DT project for 3 Girl JAM that I did last June...yes I know it's not quite a year old yet but I really loved this project and it's purple..lol : )


Here's the original video I posted back in June of 2013...

Just a few more photos.......

I have this hanging in my craft room and I love looking at it and being inspired by the stamped sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out another FBF ScrappinAbby post. I will be having my first DT post with Linnie Blooms up next Friday so be sure to check the LB Blog along with mine for that project. 

Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments