Thursday, April 24, 2014

3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon & Lace Storage

Hi Friends! I'm excited to share my latest craft room storage project with all of you. Not only does this look super cute in my craft room...it's the perfect way to store and display my yummy Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.
I also have a video that walks you through my creative process for this along with a short tutorial on how I created the tags....

Using some chipboard & book pages, I made the tags using the TH Ornamental Die and covered them with Matte Modge Podge....

Love how these look in my vintage sewing drawer....

I am really pleased with my new storage solution and this project was long over due. Altering vintage items and reusing them in my craft room or in my home is one of my most favorite things to do. 

If you want to pick up some of this yummy Crinkle Ribbon from 3GJ I have a discount code for you to use: AH10

Enter this upon checkout and you will receive 10% off your entire order. How cool is that??? You can check out all of the amazing goodies Julie as to offer HERE .

Thanks for stopping by today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Be sure to leave me a comment (always love some bloggy love) if you have a cool storage solution for your ribbons/trims and laces. I'd love to see what you all use in your crafty spaces. 

Happy Crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments