Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Altered Mini Journal with Ribbon & Lace

Hi Friends! I am so excited to be sharing another fun project with all of you using some of the yummy 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon and the new Lace Bundles that are now available at the 3GJ Store . This is my first 3GJ post/project in two months, I've been recovering from hand surgery (both hands) and I was so excited to play with the new yummy laces Julie has created. I used it to decorate the spine in my altered mini journal...


I also have a short video that shows you the journal up close along with the crinkle ribbons and laces I used on the project....


Here are some additional photos of the journal...


 I love how this gorgeous lace looks against the script on this journal. There are so many uses for the new laces in your craft projects. 


Such a fun project to create. I made this for my "work mom" as she helped with a lot of my tasks at work while I was out on medical leave so I wanted to make something special for her. Using the new laces really added that special touch to this journal and I can't wait to give it to her. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store and pick up some of the yummy new laces and other goodies available for yourself. 

Happy Crafting : )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer my quick question I have about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments