Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter Snowflake Ornaments

Hi Friends! Today I have some adorable snowflake ornaments to share with all of you featuring some of the new Ribbon Candy Crinkle Ribbon, Jute Ribbon & String Bundle, and the new Christmas Flair! I also used some additional crinkle ribbon & vintage buttons. 

I also have a short video that shows you the snowflakes up close along with the 3GJ products I used...


Now for some photos of the snowflakes. I was so thrilled that we still have some snow here in the Valley where I live in Oregon so taking photos of my wintery snowflakes outside was a perfect backdrop : )
I had so much fun glittering and dressing these up with the yummy products from 3 Girl JAM. If you haven't picked up any of the new items, be sure to stop by the STORE and grab some today. 

Thanks for stopping by and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project and another 3GJ DT project as well.

Happy Holidays & Happy Crafting!!

Products used:
3 Girl JAM-Ribbon Candy Crinkle Ribbon Bundle, Jute Ribbon & String Bundle, Christmas Flair, Vintage Buttons, Merlot CR, Ice Blue CR
Authentique-Glistening Collection
Tim Holtz holiday paper
K& Company holiday paper
Brenda Walton Snowflake Medallion Die
Stickles
Stickles Distress Glitter
Holiday greenery
Scor-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments