Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Altered Vintage Wood Light Switch Cover

Hi Friends! Today I have a fun project to share with all of you. I went junkin last week and came across this awesome wood vintage light switch cover. As soon as I saw this, I already had an idea on how I wanted to alter this.

Here's what it looks like now...

And here's what it looked like before...

I also have a video for you that shows you the completed project up close along with some of the steps to create this...


And here's my beautiful, funny, kind and all around awesome co-worker/friend Alisha with her wall hanging...

I have to say that some of the best items I've found to alter or "craft-up" have come from my junkin trips. I encourage you to get out into your local thrift shops, second hand stores, yard sales etc and see what treasures you too can find to get creative with.

Thanks for stopping by & for checking out another scrappy post. Don't forget to leave me a comment if you liked the project or if you have any questions.

Happy Craftin!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments